Saturday, September 4, 2010

More Like PURRicane Earl

So we here in New England were recently under threat of a hurricane.  The news reports were full of hurricane tracking and helpful hints as to how to prepare for it.  School hasn't started yet so I took it on myself yesterday to do the hurricane preparations.  I moved a bunch of yard stuff into the garage and what I couldn't move I strapped down.  High on a sense of accomplishment, I next went to Target to get supplies in the event we lost power, water, or both.

When Huppy got home she looked through the Target bags to see what I'd gotten.  This is what she found:

2 two-gallon containers of water
1 package of toilet paper
1 box of chocolate chip Fiber One bars
1 Wii pistol
1 package Double Stuff Oreos
1 bag kitty litter

Based on her reaction, I don't think I'm in charge of emergency preparations anymore.

1 comment:

  1. I would have paid money for a front-row ticket to see Jennifer's facial expression as she looked thru the bags.

    ReplyDelete